Here is the card I made for my Valentine! He received it already via US Mail so I can now post it online
In the close up, you can see I used embossing powder when I stamped the typewriter!
- First Edition Designer Series Paper #121878
- Cherry Cobbler card stock #119685
- Basic Black card stock #121045
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992
- Bakers Twine #123125
- Designer Buttons - Neutrals Collection #119743
- Silver Embossing Powder #109131
- Versamark Pad #102283
- You're My Type stamp set #125650
-February Photo A Day Challenge-
Day 9. front door
This is the inside of my front door. It is well loved by my dog, who enjoys scratching at the bottom when he hears us pull into the driveway.
Day 10. self portrait
That is me and my cheesy smile! ha!
Day 11. makes you happy
Love notes from my kids. Best feeling ever.
Day 12. inside your closet
It is looking pretty bare in there, probably because most of my clothes are on the floor. Sigh. Which I did not show in the photo!
My blue recycle bin in my office.