Skip to main content

Kawaii Box - Review

I think I have mentioned my obsession of subscription boxes before. Each month I get a Paper Pumpkin, an Ipsy Glam Bag and a Birchbox. My Man gets the Birchbox Man and Loot Crate and my son also gets a Loot Crate each month. The adorable box my daughter has been getting is a Kawaii Box. We all look forward to our surprises each month.

Today I thought I would share my daughters Kawaii Box from Super Kawaii Pop.

My daughter is 10 years old and she loves this box. As you can see from the photos it is full of goodies. She loves the squishies and has been keeping herself busy with everything in the box. She writes notes on the stationary and has a pencil and eraser collection that she organizes in the pencil pouches/box. The first two boxes also contained some sticker flakes!

In the April box she got: from the top, a cute mouse pad, some interactive Japanese candy, a barrette for her hair, an eraser stamp and a cute floral pouch. 

I must admit, this box can appeal to a wide range of ages. It allows my daughter to be creative and to explore new things that we would not typically find at our local store.

I love to see her excitement when she opens her Kawaii box. I guess you can kind of say this is her "allowance" each month. The deal is, she must do extra chores to keep getting this gift each month. She is on the verge of not getting the May box because she has not kept up her end of the deal. I bet this weekend she makes good on her promise. ; )

Here is the breakdown:

  • You can pay for single box or a three month subscription. 
  • It is $20 per box (totally worth it!!)
  • It is run by the sweetest young lady, Emy and her business card features her adorable pug
  • This box is a winner in our books and I recommend it for the cuteness factor alone!
  • Super Kawaii Pop website: http://superkawaiipop.com/collections/kawaiibox

If you are looking for something new and fun this would be a perfect gift. Check it out, besides the Kawaii Subscription Box the shop also sells many other Kawaii items.

Do you subscribe to any fun boxes, bags or kits? I would love to hear what ones you receive each month.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Challenge: Brr! It's Cold!

Let's start December with a new challenge over at the My Pumpkin Challenge ! The last Paper Pumpkin kit was so adorable. I can't wait to see what everyone is making with it. The Challenge this month is Brr! It's cold. I live in Colorado and it is usually really cold and snowy this time of year. Yesterday the temperature was 60 degrees. My son wore shorts to school. It does not feel like December yet! It is weird to see Christmas lights hanging with no snow. I don't think snow is even in the forecast in Denver. But, in the spirit of winter here is my sample this week! p.s. I am not complaining about the warmth, just noting that it is odd. ;) I used one of the cute snowflake cards to make this hot cocoa treat. I cut one flap off the card (the end with half a snowflake). Then I used sticky tape to tape the sides of the remaining snowflake piece, to make a pocket for the hot cocoa packet. I stamped some snowflakes along the bottom and embellished the centers with rhi

New! Wishes and Stars Challenge

Let's welcome August with a new challenge over at the My Pumpkin Challenge . The theme this month is " Wishes & Stars ." It totally fits the July Paper Pumpkin kit. I love the options they provided in this kit and all the products too. You still have time to sign up for your Paper Pumpkin kit and to take advantage of the great deal going on now. Here is my sample this week. I made a star border with the different size star shapes from the kit. I traced the star outlines first, cut around my pencil lines then adhered the stars. (I thought it would look cleaner that way instead of having to cut around the stars and get in the tight areas.) The front says Make a and the inside actually says WISH, but I left my camera at work so I will show you the inside tomorrow. Don't forget to stop by the My Pumpkin Challenge today to for more inspiration. We would love for you to share your creations too! Don't be shy, even if you do not have a blog you can participa

All of May!

I have been slacking here this month. This has been one busy month for me. I mean, all my months are busy but these last few weeks have been a bit different. We are swapping rooms in my house. My son is moving into my craft room and my daughter is moving into my son's old room. So right now all of my craft items (ALL OF THEM) are in my living room, dining room and even in my kitchen! My son is almost fully moved into his new room. We just finished painting my daughter's room and can now get her situated. Once she is moved in, I can move my craft room to her old room. I am excited because my new craft room will be bigger and it will give me a chance to re-organize everything! But, being in limbo right now is no fun.  I did make some Paper Pumpkin projects for the My Pumpkin Challenge though! I apologize I did not have weekly recaps. I should be back to my regular schedule soon! I hope you will share your creations over at the My Pumpkin Challenge ! Did you make t