Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Treasure

Ahoy matey! I changed up my Paper Pumpkin this week into a cute little treasure theme, perfect for a pirate party! The gold foil wrapped chocolate coin inspired me! Fill up your burlap bag with the chocolate, add a little pretend map and notes then wrap up the bag like a pouch. This would make the perfect little party favors for your lil pirates!

X marks the spot! I used a lighter/flame to lightly burn the edges of one of the tags from the kit so the little map looks distressed and piratey. (I made that word up)

I have been having so much fun with this kit. What have you been making? Be sure to visit the My Pumpkin Challenge for inspiration and to share your creations. 

1 comment:

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...