Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Note to self: Take more photos

With time going by so fast it is nice to know we have memories to keep special moments alive. Even with my cell phone in my hand, like 70% of the time, I forget to take pictures. So silly!! To break this habit of mine I have been trying to participate in the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day Challenge.  The lovely Chantelle provides a daily prompt for you to photograph. See the prompts for October below.



Here is my photo for Day 1. Something colorful

I post my photos to my Instagram account. I would love for you to check them out. If you are on Instagram be sure to follow me! It is a fun way to interact with others. You can also see my Instagram photos on the sidebar to the left. Do you already participate in this Challenge? If so, I would love to see your Photo A Day pictures. 

Do you take lots of photos? Do you share them or do they stay in a memory stick or on your computer? This post just made me realize I have a lot of scrapbooking to do! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...