Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's Hip to Be Square!

That is my new motto, at least for today! This month we are celebrating shapes for the My Pumpkin Challenge. It is "All About Shapes." This week I decided to focus on squares. See my sample below. Is anyone else in love with this cute stamp? That bicycle is adorable!

stampinsweet.blogspot.com

I used squares to "spotlight" areas on the bicycle with the Bermuda Bay ink spot that came in the kit. I also used the dimensionals that came in the July kit to pop up the squares.

I hope you will share your My Paper Pumpkin creations over at the My Pumpkin Challenge. It is a fun place to see what others are making with their kits. SOOO MANY IDEAS! Seriously, go take a peak!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...