Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More than meets the eye

Hello! I hope you are having a great day. I just want to take a moment and say that my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Oklahoma. I cannot imagine what they are going through. It really puts life in perspective. Each day is a gift! Be sure to hugs your kids everyday and take a moment to remind your loved ones you are thinking about them!   


At my Stampin' Class last weekend we played with some of the items that are retiring from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.  I wanted to showcase the First Edition Designer Series Paper because I love it so much. It is so versatile and since it is a neutral color it compliments just about everything!


I found the idea for the petite treat box on Pinterest. The talented Dawn Olchefske has a how to video and measurements for this treat box on her blog! Be sure to check her out. She is so talented and very inspiring.

The next day, as I was preparing my weekly project for the My Pumpkin Challenge I thought the petite treat box would be perfect!

I just had to score and cut the blue card base to make the box (per Dawn's instructions). Then I used the "word bubble" from the kit as the handles. I cut off the ends and trimmed them the shape of a handle and wrapped the twine around them. I masked out the letters on the Seriously stamp except for the "iou" in the middle to change it up a bit!

I am learning that the possibilities are endless when it comes to the My Paper Pumpkin kits! What you see in the kit is definitely more than meets the eye.

Please head over to the My Pumpkin Challenge to see many other creations. Get inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, Boni! I love your take on the 3-D Paper Pumpkin items. Love, love, love. I'm hoping to find time soon for more stamping. Until then, :-(

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...