Today I want to share this fun card I made to swap at our team meeting. Yes, the main focal point here is a flower. I made the flower with the Fun Flowers die and the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and added a pearl to the center. I also made a frame with the Oval Scallop Frame die and then ran it through my Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to add some texture. I used dimensionals to "pop up" the frame, added a little bow to the top and I was done. This card is perfect for Mother's Day or any special day!
Here is a different view so you can see the frame "pop" from the card base.
All Stampin' Up! products were used to make this card!
- 121812 Fun Flowers Bigz L Die
- 114521 Oval Scallop Frame Bigz Die
- 122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch
- 119247 Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- 120780 Sweetheart stamp set
- 119256 Old OliveTaffeta Ribbon
- 120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- 100702 Old Olive card stock
- 115318 Soft Suede card stock
- 102028 Confetti White card stock
- 122384 Patterns Designer Series Paper (Wisteria Wonder)
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the retired items list on my sidebar.