Today's tip is using Stampin' Up's Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. Have you ever used this wonderful product? It can be easily overlooked with all the other great things that Stampin' Up! offers. I love these adhesive sheets. They are 12"x12" and 12 sheets come in each package. Here is a quick tip for a cute project I will show you later this week.
- I have cut the adhesive sheet and paper to the size I need for my project.
- Remove the top sheet from the adhesive sheet.
- Place your paper on the "sticky" side and smooth it out.
- Now that it is adhered to your paper it is ready to run through the Big Shot.
- I am using one of the Framelits from the Labels Collection. It is perfect for my project!
- Once you have your paper cut you can remove the backing from the die-cut shape.
- Here is the empty jar I will use for my project.
- Last, adhere the sticky paper to your project, or in my case the jar, be sure to press it firmly so the adhesive covers the entire shape.
If you have never used these adhesive sheets I hope you will check them out and if you have used them I would love to hear what you have created with them. Be sure to Check back to see what my finished jar will look like. I cannot wait to show you!