Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Sweet Harvest!

Are you ready for a new theme over at the My Pumpkin Challenge? How about Sweet Harvest. I would say it fits perfect with the September Paper Pumpkin kit!

For my sample, I embossed the leaves and acorn with white embossing powder along the outside like a border, then I sponged Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey over the embossed images. I stamped the tag that was included in the kit and used dimensionals to pop it up in the center.

I hope you will share your lovely creations over at the My Pumpkin Challenge. It is so nice to see everyone think outside the box!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The sponging colors are GORGEOUS! It looks like gilding... I always forget emboss resist - not anymore, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...