Sunday, October 5, 2014

And the Winner is.....

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who left kind comments on my project for Craft Project Central. I truly appreciate it. As I mentioned in my post here one lucky winner would win a FREE subscription for the month of September at Craft Project Central. I used an online Random Name Picker to choose a winner and the winner is: Jessica! Jessica, please check your email for details. Congratulations!

Have you fallen in love with the Holiday Catalog yet? I have and I can tell you my wish list is long! So far, one of my favorite items is the Gift Box Punch Board (135863) on page 5. We had a chance to play with it at my September classes. I think it was a big hit! Within just a few minutes we created gift boxes. Did you know that no adhesive is necessary to assemble your box? I know this tool will come in handy with the holidays around the corner.



What is your favorite item from the Holiday Catalog? I would love to know what you have had fun playing with. Do you need a catalog, let me know and I will send one your way!

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Wao! Love this little treat box. Your color combination and the ribbon on that tag. You are so talented. Thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity to win. I am so EXCITED!!!! Hihi! U rock!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...