Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wish Upon A Star

Hello to you. Quick question: Do you have a favorite item in the July Paper Pumpkin kit? I do! I love the sheet of silver stars in the kit. You might remember last week I played with the stars and I did again this week.  There are so many great items in the kit, but the stars have won me over.

Yep, those stars are a winner. 

Here is a closer view of my sample. 

Be sure to head over to the My Pumpkin Challenge. I promise you will not be disappointed, each week the Pumpkin Team shares fabulous ideas and I cannot forget to mention the other talented group that contributes: You! We would love for you to share your creations.  Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...