1. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Rosalynda
2. Chocolate Cake Cookies with peanut butter frosting by Kady
3. Earl Grey Tea Cookies by Jessica
4. Pecan Linzer Cookies with Razberry Jam by my sister (the hostess with the mostess)
5. Chocolate Truffle Cookies with Sea Salt by Your's Truly
6. An assortment of Bon Bons by Karyn (I should have unwrapped them!)
We had a lot of fun. My sister also made us a supper yummy meal to eat before our sugar high. All of the cookies were amazing. I would definitely participate in another one. So my only questions is, are Cookie Exchanges only done around the Holidays? I want another one, like in the summer, only with no bake cookies! Have you ever participated in a Cookie Exchange? If so, do you have a go-to recipe?
Thanks for stopping by!