Friday, November 1, 2013

New Challenge

Thank you to everyone who is participating in the My Pumpkin Challenge. It is wonderful to see all the creative ideas everyone has! Since today is November 1st we begin a new challenge. This month the Challenge is "Make a Gift." I used the stamps that came in the October kit to decorate my gift.


I got the idea to make a mini album from Maggie Peterson. It is such a great idea and you can change it up for any occasion. I decided to make my album a little note holder. I used wide ruled notebook to decorate my gift. Most of us have notebook paper lying around right? I placed notepaper inside each envelope sleeve so you can pull it out and write notes. You can also stash receipts and coupons in the pockets!

 
I also decorated the outside of the gift with notebook paper. On the front I stamped "jots & thoughts" from the Try It kit. I also used some of the buttons and white bakers twine leftover from past kits to tie the front closed. The three envelopes I used were also from the My Paper Pumpkin kits! It was quick and easy to make. It would be a nice gift for a teacher or your friends. It is nice and compact and fits nicely in a purse and it is cute to be displayed on a desk too. I hope you give this a try! Be sure to check out the My Pumpkin Challenge blog to see what Jessica made today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...