Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's not yellow

I like yellow, it is a bright and cheery color. I also think it is a versatile color that plays well with lots of colors. How can we make yellow even better? How about by giving it a fun name, like Stampin' Up! did, Daffodil Delight! Yes, that sounds delightful. Daffodil Delight is the color I chose this week for the My Pumpkin Challenge: Add a pop of color!


I used the soft suede ink pad that came in the June box to stamp four chevrons, I stamped two of them full color then stamped off the other two. I placed the four chevrons onto my Daffodil Delight. I used the fun hexagons that came in the box as well! I was not sure if I would like the polka dots and the chevron together but I do!

We would love to see what you are creating! Head over to the My Pumpkin Challenge and share your work. Don't forget, you can also share samples from past boxes!

2 comments:

  1. Boni, this card is so CUTE! What a great way to play with the kit - SAMJ lovers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and the sketch also. Very trendy!! You rock!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...