Here is a quick photo recap of my summer:
We made some great memories this summer!
In the meantime, I promise I have been creating cards! I have not even had a chance to discuss the new Holiday Catalog with everyone! Yikes, I am in love with all the new products. This catalog is awesome. My wish list is huge. Here is my top five (for today anyway):
1. The Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (Page 3) I love the bundles they have in this catalog! This bundle includes the Ornament Keepsake Stamp Set and the Holiday Ornament Framelets Dies. I cannot wait to make the ornament shown on the cover of the Holiday Catalog! Item # 129950 $42.95
2. 3 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (Page 4) It is available in three colors, Cherry Cobbler is my fave! I love working with tulle and I am excited to add this embellishment to my cards. Item #127841 $6.95
3. Ghoulish Googlies Bundle (Page 27) Yes, another bundle! This is such a great Halloween Bundle. It includes everything you need to make a cute Halloween treat bag for your favorite trick-or-treater! You get the Googly Ghouls stamp set and Ghoulish Designer Printed Kit Item #129853 $16.95
4. Silicone Craft Sheet (Page 31) I just got mine in the mail and I cannot wait to use it. You can use this when you are working with different adhesives, I will try it with hot glue. No more burned fingers. You can place a dallop of hot glue on the craft sheet, assemble your project, then lift it right off. Item #127853 $5.95
5. Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder (Page 33) I love all of the embossing folders and cannot wait to try this one! Item #127821 $7.95