Friday, April 6, 2012

March Photo A Day Roundup!

Yeah! I am excited to share my March Photo A Day collage with you. Throughout the month I have shared some of my photos here with quick descriptions for each day. I am really digging this challenge Fat Mum Slim has started!


I have also linked up to the Linky Party the House of Smiths is hosting! I cannot wait to see everyone's photos!


I have already begun the April Photo A Day Challenge! I am now also participating on Instagram since it finally became available to Android users!


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back to follow the April Photo A Day Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm... Nutella... ha!
    Thanks for linking up to our party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the way you arranged your collage! I like your before/after take :) Have a great weekend!

    ~Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles}

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...