I have been participating in the Photo A Day Challenges hosted by Fat Mum Slim and I love them. I know I have mentioned it before, but it is inspiring. It is a little reminder to take more photos. Photos are such a great way to keep memories alive!
- Day 1. Your reflection - That is my reflection in my dryer. If you look close it is a double reflection!
- Day 2. Color - Bright and colorful graffiti near my house. Sometimes graffiti is used to deface property, this mural is art.
- Day 3. Mail - Some junk mail and my Stampin' Up! package waiting for me when I got home. I love to see that brown box on my porch. Paper, punches, and stamps oh my!
- Day 4. Someone who makes you happy - There are tons of people who make me happy. On this day it is my handsome Man. He is one of the best guys I know. He makes me very happy!
- Day 5. Tiny - Such a cute and tiny tag. It is from the Jewelry Tag Punch that Stampin' Up! offers. I love to use this tag to embellish my cards!
- Day 6. Lunch- Sushi lunch with My Man. It was sooo good. The one at the top was called Zombie Brains, too funny!
- Day 7. Shadow- I took this photo at the cemetery when I went to visit my grandpa. I miss him tons. I am glad the sun was in the perfect spot. I thought it was a pretty cool photo.
If you are interested in playing here is the April list.
I know my cell phone has an awesome camera. That is how I take most of my photos for my blog.
Do you take pictures everyday? If so, do you use your camera or cell phone?
Thanks for stopping by!