For today I will share a fun card that Kathy taught me how to make. I was so excited when she showed me the reflection technique. It is so easy! Who knew that you could create this magic with window sheets, sticky notes and a brayer!
- Lovely As A Tree stamp set #115026
- Glossy White 8 1/2 x 11" card stock #102599
- Brayer #102395
- Jet Black Stazon #101406
- Day 1. Up - The lantern is hung up above my stampin' table. So when I am cutting paper and using my Big Shot it lights up my area.
- Day 2. Fruit - Bananas and oranges. My kiddos asked for them at the grocery store. They pretended that they were going to eat them. I think they each ate one. I guess that is better than none!
- Day 3. Your Neighborhood- This is a photo looking down my block. I love my little neighborhood. It is old and established, I am close to the highway and 7-11. I need to have my slurpee fix! I am also less than ten minutes away from My Man, my parents, sister, grandparents, aunt and uncle and cousins.
- Day 4. Bedside - I have lotion, chapstick, a book, allergy medicine, a candle, and a glass of water. I bet there are also little toys hidden behind the book.
- Day 5. A Smile- My Girl, always smiling! I love her. She always puts a smile on my face in return.
- Day 6. 5pm - I was driving to take My Girl to dance class. I spend a lot of time in my car!
- Day 7. Something you wore - These are the earrings I wore that day. I was sick and so I will not share how awful I looked, but I did manage to throw on my favorite earrings.
- Day 8. Window - The windows at La Loma. One of our favorite mexican restaurants. This place has lots of character.
Happy Friday! What are you taking pictures of these days?