Monday, March 5, 2012

February Photo A Day Wrap Up!

Geesh, I think mentioned recently that time is flying by too fast. I cannot believe March is already here! So I thought I would share my "wrap up" of the February Challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim.

You can view each picture with descriptions of you click on my Feb Photo Challenge tag.  I have already started the March Challenge and I will post photos soon. Thanks for looking!
Everyone is welcome to join! It is a fun reminder to take more photos, think outside the box and take a few minutes to enjoy the things around you!

Here is the March Challenge! I would love to see your pictures if you decide to play! 


6 comments:

  1. Love your heart photo!
    Thank you for linking up at our party, it's so fun to see what everyone was up to this month :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooo happy you stopped by! I am honored! You are a celebrity in my book! : )

      Delete
  2. I had a keyboard pic too. Visiting from house of smiths link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun in february. And doing the photo-a-day challenge with you made it betterer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love checking out your photos! You are very creative! <3

      Delete

I LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...